SSI Scuba Rangers
The SSI Scuba Rangers Course is designed for the young adventurer (8 – 10 yrs old). After completing paperwork and a short briefing with your instructor, we will take you, with full SCUBA equipment, to discover the underwater world! In a safe and comfortable environment, you will swim with the fishes, amongst the coral on our ‘house reef’ just off the shore in front of our dive centre.
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
- A short session involving basic theory with your instructor, running through basic concepts about SCUBA diving including safety and the environment
- Some time spent in very shallow water, to become comfortable with the equipment and breathing.
- A SCUBA dive from the beach.
- There are no pre-requisites to complete a Scuba Rangers experience.
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – ask us for more details.
- This is a great option for kids between 8 – 10 yrs, to experience SCUBA diving for the first time.
- The SSI Scuba Rangers Course only takes around 1.5 – 2 hours to complete and can be done in a morning or afternoon.
- After completing the first dive, you can also choose to do a second dive with your instructor.
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your diving equipment
- Your theory session
- Your dive in shallow water
- Your swim suit
- A towel
- A sense of adventure
- We can generally fit a SSI Scuba Rangers Course in at any point in the day, based on the availability of our instructors, so email us for more details.
- You must be minimum 8 yrs old to complete this program.
- There are no time saving options for this program.
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) or by card when you are here on the island. When booking the course, a deposit of 50% is required in advance via bank transfer.
Contact Tioman Dive Centre today
Interested in the Scuba Rangers Course?Enquire about this course