SSI Advanced Adventurer
Already have your basic Open Water Certification? Do you want to learn more? The SSI Advanced Adventurer is a flexible program designed to fit your individual interests. You could choose to dive on a wreck, experience a night dive, or work on your buoyancy, plus much more. Upon completion of your Advanced Adventurer Course, you will be certified to dive to a maximum depth of 30metres.
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
- 5 Open Water “Adventure Dives”
- Choose 5 remaining Adventure Dives that interest you;
- Deep Dive
- Night & Limited Visibility
- Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN)
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Boat Diving
- Search & Recovery
- Waves, Tides & Current
- Wreck Dive
- Photo & Video
- You will read a short chapter, and complete a knowledge review for each adventure dive.
- You must have the basic Open Water Certification, from any dive agency (PADI, CMAS etc.).
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – ask us for more details.
- It is possible to complete your Advanced Course directly after your Open Water Course, however we often recommend you to complete a few leisure dives before going ahead with your advanced course.
- The course takes 2 days to complete (5 x dives)
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your diving equipment
- 5 Adventure Dives with your TDC Instructor
- A certification card upon successful completion of the course
- Your swim suit
- A towel
- A sense of adventure
- Your certification card from your Open Water course and LogBook
- We generally start at 8:30am on the first day and the schedule will depend upon the adventure dives chosen.
- We complete 2 dives on one day and 3 dives on the other day.
- You must be minimum 12 yrs old to complete this program.
- Please Note that 12 – 14 yr olds will be limited to a maximum depth of 18 metres and 10 – 11 yr olds to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
- There are no time saving options for this program.
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) or by card when you are here on the island. When booking the course, a deposit of 50% is required in advance via bank transfer.
Contact Tioman Dive Centre today
Interested in the SSI Advanced Adventurer Course?Enquire about this course