Why choose TDC?
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
What is involved?
- A video followed by Knowledge Reviews conducted over half a day.
- 4 wreck dives (or 3 dives, if you have already completed the Adventure ‘Wreck’ Dive
- You will learn how to responsibly plan and dive on a wreck, including penetration diving and knowing your limits. This includes the use of lines and reels, and other safety measures.
- You will learn the hazards of wreck diving, and how to overcome these with specific wreck diving techniques.
- Techniques for navigating on a wreck are also taught.
- You need to be a certified Adventure Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – ask us for more details. Click HERE to view the Medical Questionnaire.
- This is a great option for divers who are looking to gain knowledge in different diving environments.
How long does the course take?
- This course takes 2 full days
What is included?
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your manual and theory sessions
- All materials required during the course
- A completion card to show your achievement
What do I need to bring?
- A sense of adventure
- Your current SCUBA certification card
- Your swim suit and your towel.
What is the course schedule?
- We generally start at 9:00am with a morning session of theory. After an early lunch, we will complete 2 dives.
- The second day usually involves 1 dive before lunch and 1 dive after lunch, however this can change, based on our schedule and other logistics. Email us for more info.
- You must be minimum 15 yrs old to complete this program
Time Saving Options
- We would not recommend any time saving options for this course
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- If you are coming in a group of 3 or more, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. You can pay via PayPal (+5%), or via direct bank transfer (5 working days in advance).