Scuba Diver Tioman
Join us here in the beautiful Tioman Island to complete your SCUBA Diver Course – a 2-day course which is a great alternative to The Open Water Course if you are short on time, or less confident in the water. See below for details of the course and send us an email if you are interested to sign up.
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
- A swim test involving a 10-minute float (without floatation devices or touching the bottom).
- 3 x chapters of theory, watching videos and completing short quizzes.
- 3 x confined water sessions (shallow water skills sessions).
- 2 x Open Water Dives (to a maximum depth of 12metres).
- You must be confident in the water, and able to complete a swim test of floating for 10 minutes, in the sea, without floatation devices, or touching the bottom.
- You will need to complete a short medical questionnaire to see if you are FIT TO DIVE. Please Note: It is best to check that this is all OK before you come to the island. Click HERE to view the Medical Questionnaire.
- This is a great option for people who have never tried diving before, and want to gain a certification, but do not have the full 4 days needed to complete the Open Water Course.
- The Scuba Diver Course takes 2 full days to complete.
The price includes everything you need for your dive course.
- Your diving equipment and manual
- Your theory sessions
- Your skills session in shallow water
- Your Open Water Dives
- Your certification card upon successful completion of the course
- Your swim suit
- A towel
- A sense of adventure
- We generally start at 9:30am on the first day, with a half day of theory, followed by an afternoon in the water, going through the basic skills in confined water.
- The second day generally consists of completing any remaining skills, plus the 2 x Open Water Dives to finish the course.
- You must be minimum 10 yrs old to complete this program.
- Under 18s must have a parent or guardian sign all relevant paperwork.
- There are no time saving options for this program.
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- For groups of 4 or more, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to be paid in advance to secure your booking. This can be paid via PayPay(5% extra charge) or via direct bank transfer.
Contact Tioman Dive Centre today
Interested in the Scuba Diver Course?Enquire about this course