PADI Rescue Diver Tioman
PADI’s Rescue Diver Course teaches you not only about looking after yourself, but looking out for others too. This is regarded by most students, as their most valuable course to date. We would recommend every keen diver to work towards their PADI Rescue Diver certification, as you never know when your skills may come in handy. After completion of this course, you will feel like a more confident and accomplished diver all round.
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
- 5 x chapters of theory to watch and complete knowledge reviews
- A final exam
- Various skills sessions in ‘confined water’
- 2 x Dive scenarios to bring your newly acquired skills together
- You must be 12yrs minimum to complete this course
- You should have your Advanced Open Water Certification
- You will need a First Aid and CPR Certification, completed within the last 24 months.
- We recommend you to be comfortable in the water, with at least 20 dives logged, before signing up for this course
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are FIT TO DIVE. Click HERE to view the PADI Medical Questionnaire.
- This course takes 3 full days to complete
- If you do not have the First Aid Certification before starting your course, we can complete the ‘Emergency First Response’ Course for you in 1-day, before you start your Rescue Diver Course.
- The EFR and Rescue Courses together will take 4 days.
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your diving equipment
- Your manual and theory sessions
- Your skills development sessions in shallow water
- Your Open Water Dive scenarios
- A certification card upon successful completion of the course
- Your swim suit
- A towel
- A sense of adventure
- Your Advanced Open Water certification card
- We generally start at 9:30am on the first day and finish by around 4:30 – 5:30pm each day.
- With an hours lunch break each day, you will be completing theory sessions and in the water, practising your rescue skills, finishing with 2 x Dive Scenarios which will bring together everything you have learnt so far.
- If you need to complete the pre-requisite ‘Emergency First Response’ First Aid course, this will be completed over a day, prior to starting your Rescue Diver Course.
- You must be minimum 12 yrs old to complete this program.
- You can complete PADIs eLearning for the Rescue Diver Course before arriving on the island if you wish to save some time. The practical in water sessions with TDC will then take 2 full days.
- Ask us for more details
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- If you are coming in a group of 3 or more, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. You can pay via PayPal (5% extra charge), or via direct bank transfer
Contact Tioman Dive Centre today
Interested in the Padi Rescue Diver Course?Enquire about this course