Advanced Open Water
Already have your basic Open Water Certification? Do you want to learn more? Advanced Open Water Course is a flexible program designed to fit your individual interests. You could choose to Identify our reef fish, dive on a wreck, experience a night dive, or work on your buoyancy, plus much more. Upon completion of your Advanced Open Water Course, you will be certified to dive to a maximum depth of 30metres.
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
- 5 Open Water “Adventure Dives”
- 2 of these dives are compulsory; Adventure DEEP and Adventure NAVIGATION
- Choose 3 remaining Adventure Dives that interest you;
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Fish Identification
- Underwater Naturalist
- Night (RM20 extra for torch rental)
- Photo (RM50 extra for camera rental. Please bring your own memory device, so we can transfer the photos to you.)
- Search and Recovery
- Multilevel and Computer
- You will read a short chapter, and complete a knowledge review for each adventure dive.
- You must have the basic Open Water Certification, from any dive agency (SSI, CMAS etc.).
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – ask us for more details. Click HERE to view the medical questionnaire.
- It is possible to complete your Advanced Course directly after your Open Water Course, however we often recommend you to complete a few leisure dives before going ahead with your advanced course.
- The course takes 2 days to complete (5 x dives)
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your Advanced Manual
- Your diving equipment
- 5 Adventure Dives with your TDC Instructor
- A certification card upon successful completion of the course
- Your swim suit
- A towel
- A sense of adventure
- Your certification card from your Open Water course and LogBook
- We generally start at 9:30am on the first day and the schedule will depend upon the adventure dives chosen.
- We complete 2 dives on one day and 3 dives on the other day.
- You must be minimum 12 yrs old to complete this program.
- Please Note that 12 – 14 yr olds will be limited to a maximum depth of 21metres.
- There are no time saving options for this program.
- If you do not have time to complete the 5 x Adventure Dives, you may be interested in completing the Adventure Diver Course, in which you complete 3 x Adventure Dives of your choice. Ask us for more details.
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- If you are coming in a group of 3 or more, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. You can pay via PayPal (5% extra charge), or via direct bank transfer.
Contact Tioman Dive Centre today
Interested in the PADI Advanced Open Water Course?Enquire about this course