Why choose TDC?
- Based in Pulau Tioman since 1993, we are one of the longest standing dive centres on the island. With a great reputation, due to our exceptional levels of safety and high standards.
- We are based on a stunning tropical island that offers a relaxing and friendly environment.
- Our dive sites offer stunning wildlife and scenery, whilst at the same time being perfect for learner divers due to our sheltered and shallow waters.
- We do not cut corners, and pride ourselves on delivering high quality instruction, to ensure that you, as a student diver, become a safe and competent diver.
What is involved?
- A short session of theory with your instructor, watching videos and completing knowledge reviews
- A final exam to ensure your understanding of the material
- Learning the correct procedures for marking and analysing a SCUBA tank
- This course is completed as a ‘dry’ course, so you can learn in an afternoon, after a couple of leisure dives, or even after completing a dive course with us!
- You must be 15 years old
- You need to be a certified Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- You just need to complete a short medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive – ask us for more details. Click HERE to view the Medical Questionnaire.
- This is a great option for people who already have a SCUBA qualification, and want to spend longer underwater.
How long does the course take?
- The dry course takes half a day only
What is included?
The price includes everything you need for your dive experience.
- Your manual and theory sessions
- All materials required during the course
- A completion card to show your achievement
What do I need to bring?
- A sense of adventure
- Your current SCUBA certification card
- This is a dry course, so you need only bring yourself!
What is the course schedule?
- Dry Course – This course takes only half a day, and we are flexible with our start times.. it can fit in around your diving trips, or dive course.
- You must be minimum 15 yrs old to complete this program
Time Saving Options
- We would not recommend any time saving options for this course
- Payments can be made in cash (MYR) when you are here on the island.
- If you are coming in a group of 3 or more, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. You can pay via PayPal (5% extra charge), or via direct bank transfer.